mcurtt

2021-05_May-TLP_0503-Slow-Scrap_web

2021-05_May-TLP_0503-Slow-Scrap_web
mcurtt, May 3, 2021
Description:
Life is An Adventure - TLP Collab

8 elements: Leaves, flower, word art x 2, ribbon with hearts, ribbon tab, compass brad, bead scatter.
    • garrynkim
      Love the stitches hanging down around that cute photo of you! Great BG paper choice.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • G.J.
      Beautiful photo, you look fab and I like the perspective. Nice use of the doodles and background paper.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Love those stripes! This page really pops out of the gallery. Beautifully scrapped!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      How does a frog pick his favorite baseball team?
      “He jumps on the bandwagon.”
      [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Ha, ha! Kiss Bart!
    • keepscrappin
      love the bold stripes, so fun!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CharlotteM
      such a Wonderful and happy page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Marilyn! I love that wonderfully bright and cheery rainbow striped bg paper. It is perfect for that colorful photo of you on your trip to portugal... every color in the photo is represented with a stripe.. sorta reminds me of a box of crayola's with all those gorgeous colors to match that beautiful photo of you! Lovely cluster of elements in the top corner and I love the road sign showing adventure ahead.. perfect placement so that after you posed for the photo you would turn and walk down the rest of the street and sightsee!!! Beautiful page! Thanks for coming to the chat and thanks for playing along with the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).