2020ViralChroniclesDiary2_

2020ViralChroniclesDiary2_
MrsPeel, Apr 11, 2020
Description:
For the April Template Challenge
Thanks to Lynn Grieveson
for this gorgeous template :)
You can get the template for free to participate, just click HERE to get there
The actual template is actually a much cleaner one, I added quiet a few layers, plus the journaling & big tittle are thanks to
Scrapping with Liz : Journal Writting Shape Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Journal-Writing-Shape-Templates.html
also Rachel Jefferies : Let it Go Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Let-It-Go-Bundle.html
both are NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend !!!

The photo is of the diary I am using to make a record of these crazy times hand written. I bought it on Wish (this Chinese site that used to have awesome offers, these days not so much) last summer. It was only £2 on a day when hey were giving most with no delivery charges. I liked what I saw in the photo, but, to be honest, wasn't expecting the awesomeness it is! Was surprised in the most amazing way! I doubt is real leather, but it looks amazing and just the right size for using photos printed in the Sprocket, I think is just slightly bigger than passport size, and inside is a ring binder, so I grabbed the meters and meters of packaging paper that comes in Amazon's deliveries, cut them down to the size and (now that I have a one hole puncher!) I made the holes with guidance of one of the pages that comes with the journal.... something else to be happy about in this crazy times!!!!
As I was rushed with time, I'm gonna write the journaling later, here as I used SwLiz template for it, I pasted a song lyrics, is the opening theme of Touched by an Angel (Della Reese sings in the TV version)... I wanted to use Lean on Me (the Kirk Franklin song) or Simon & Garfunkel's The Sounds of Silence, which (at least to me) seems to fit a bit what we are living, but when I pasted from lyrics web pages wouldn't let me edit, so, Touched by an Angle seems also a close fit :)
TFL!!!!
    • Claire Grantham
      I really like your layout, with the little circle to kind of reveal your photograph. The use of the stitching really anchors 'Breathe' to your image.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).