MrsPeel

2020ViralChronicles_SomethingGood

2020ViralChronicles_SomethingGood
MrsPeel, Nov 7, 2020
Description:
Made for the November Inspiration Challenge-
That quote is actually the way I learned to survive a radical change of life when seemed to all go wrong...there is ALWAYS something good, not just in a day, but most stuff that seems horrific at the time, later we will see it served a purpose. I tend to be grateful for the "little" things... of course I am grateful for my mum, my dad (passed almost 3 years ago but I feel him, he is still with us) and my daughter and my friends and...you know, the mega stuff that helps my life being a lot better than it was.... so I went for something that we dearly keep as a family tradition : if the day w2as a bad one, or some things went not the way we wished it could go... we will have a hot drink and cuddle up in the sofa remembering great moments of our life, like some meal we cooked and laugh all the way, or some holiday or even a phone call with y parents..... so yes, couldn't agree more. There is always something good.
NEW NOVEMBER BYOC ON SALE THIS WEEKEND
Check out the BUY MORE SAVE MORE HERE
In my page:
Lynn Grieveson : Lief the Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Leif-Kit.html
there is also a set of
Lief Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Leif-Templates.html
ALL ON SALE THIS WEEKEND!!!
TFL!!!
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful cluster
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      So true so true...hot drinks settle us down into a better frame of mind. You are a cluster superstar!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks ladies :)
      @Maureen @cookingmylife have I mentioned that you are with me every time I clean my iMac? I remember I was a bit un happy when I got this one because I didn't;t like the mouse, and I asked how to clean it, and you explained how you do sassing the nail and stuff.... you are in my mind each and every time I do it :) Also every time we use that red rubber garlic peeler, I saw you saying you love it, I bought it for a quid in Wish, and , true enough, is great!!!!! :heartlub
    • LynnG
      So true, and such a lovely page :-)
    • Nemla
      SIGH..... I have that kit, no way could I have made that page..... Love it !
      Also the journaling ,Made me smile, and think of nice things. Thanks
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).