MrsPeel

2020ViralChronicles_FearNot?

2020ViralChronicles_FearNot?
MrsPeel, Oct 14, 2020
Description:
I made this page yesterday, I had calculated my time well and I was set to finish before 17:00hs EST (which is our deadline ) but my program (I swear I think the machines taken over humanity is a real possibility) had other ideas...it crashed 3 times...but I was so invested in making this page, I kept, with perseverance... and after trying a million and one combinations.... I git - more or less- to what I wanted it to look like. Valeria makes some papers that are so amazing, it seems almost a crime to cover them, so I trued my way around to at least make one of those a focus of the page, used it for the thinking silhouette. I know there are some of us who have relatives and friends who have been or still are suffering this evil virus...we pray that all will wrap up at some point and, even though I do not think we will ever go back to "normal", our "normal" will be different.... I know and have Hope & Faith that we will get over this. I rather not go on a rant about how I feel some of the "inspirational" quotes and phrases the human race uses are extremely ridiculous in lots of cases ...there is one piece of word art in this awesome creation from Val... something like "from the worse fears comes the greatest achievements (is not that but you got the idea) I reckon fear is a very powerful tool, fear wont let you get close to a cougar/puma/lion/whatever wild animal if you encounter them, I think in Canada the bears are something you may very well come across... in many cases fear stops us from making a fool of ourselves... so I don't think we should completely try get rid of ...but, like every other thing, feeling in our lives, we should go for balance.... :)
I do fear this virus. I don't go out much usually, but now, when I need to, I use masks and I keep social distance and try to wash and disinfect everything.... scientifically is proven that pandemics occur every 100 years or so, but as the previous ones were defeated, this one will also be. We just need to protect others as well as ourselves :)
In my page
from the selected products ON SALE HALF PRICE| 50% OFF TODAY ONLY on SOSN
Little Butterfly Wings : Mixed Media Elements {Add On} M3 Oct 2019

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Elements-add-on-M3-October-2019.html
Artsy Papers {Ass On} M3 Oct 2019
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artsy-Papers-add-on-M3-October-
2019.html
both half price today only.
TFL!!!
RJMJ and mcurtt like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is mind blowing, MY SISTER!! I could "almost" crawl inside your hear when reading of your creative process. Isn't it maddening when our "machines" crash? Good for you for persevering, though! This is truly a piece of art and I can tell that it's "art from your heart". I'm Froggy Favoriting this fabulous page!!

OCTOBER Froggy Favorites!!!
    • mywisecrafts
      This is an amazing layout my friend. I love all the emotion. I love the bright cheery yellow....always have that ray of sunshine shining through. Well deserved FF. Congrats!
    • CharlotteM
      stunningly stunning- LOVE your fabulous AJ page and thoughts- so perfectly done!
    • RJMJ
      I Echo EVERYTHING! That Was Already Said Here!...It's That Bright Yellow BG! That Tells Me How Much You Believe In The Power Of HOPE!...& That Somehow We Will Get To A Better Place...IE:Yet Another Version Of A NEW NORMAL!...But I Too Believe That Things Will Never Be The Same As Before!...We Must Embrace The Now!...& Move Towards The Future!...Despite All That Has Happened!...The Thing That Infuriates Me...Is That There Are Still People Out There Who Don't Wear Masks In Public! & Don't Even Social Distance!...I Could Just SCREAM!!!...I Just Want To Shake Them!...But Despite All That...We Have Somehow Persevered...& We Will Persevere!...It's Just Human Nature! To Continue To Survive! & Move On To The Future!...The Future Is Gonna Come Whether Or Not We Want It To...So Might As Well Make The Best Of What We Have!...& Make The Best Of What We Can!!!...Hearts & Hugs!...My DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Take Care Of Yourself! & Your Dearest Sarita!...:ballonhang ...:grouphug ...:heartslub.:heartslub.:heartslub...Congrats! On Your Well-Deserved FF!...:bk :bk :bk :bk ...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).