MrsPeel

2020ViralChronicles_AugStayingAlive

2020ViralChronicles_AugStayingAlive
MrsPeel, Aug 26, 2020
Description:
my medication drawer keeps growing, I was earlier on talking to one of my friends of a life time on Whatsapp and we laughed to the fact that, in the past 5 months or so, we only bought nighties, pjs, that kind of thing....not that much has changed for me, but one thing is being in because you choose to do so...another entirely different thing is when you can't because it isn't safe....
anyway, thanks to you ALL who have been keeping in touch, praying for us & family, love you and we keep you in mind, heart & Prayers- LOVE YOU!!!!

In my page, from the selected products ON SALE 50% OFF| HALF PRICE TODAY ONLY on SOSN
NBK Design : Easy Peasy Templates {Out of the Grid#2}
PSD-Page & now PNG Files! (I'm so in love with these!!! even though I think there are some spots I am not using as intended)
& Wildflowers Bundle (choose from different options)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/nbk-Wildflowers-option.html
Wildflower
Rachel Jefferies : All About Me Mini Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-About-Me-Mini-Kit.html
& Messy Threads 3
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Messy-Threads-3.html
Lynn Grieveson : Here with You kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Here-With-You-Kit.html
you can also get the individual packs, all on sale half price today only :)
TFL!!!
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      You have so much medication to take!! I love the 'messiness' here. Kind of reflects the messiness of this life we are living right now. Also love your mask selfie. I really need to do a layout with me in a mask. It needs documenting. Fabulous layout :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      Oh look at this, even your mask coordinates with your pjs. Well done!! Yikes, that's quite the medicine drawer. This page is awesome, just lots and lots to see.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks ladies!!!!! when I am low, and I come here and see that you make time to stop in my pages, things always feel better...you know I admire you both, so it means the world to me!!!!! @KarenB @Iowan
      KarenB likes this.
    • frani_54
      Oh My that is A LOT of medication. I love when I see your pages, such an inspiration.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely collage, and I like your fun approach to documenting the medicine draw.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow! Your drawer looks like our house during flu season with my asthmatic daughter. Your resilience and ability to roll with difficult situations continues to inspire me beyond measure. I love the messiness of this layout, contrasted with the neatness of your drawer. Sending love, my friend. xo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Well look at you looking gorgeous in your pjs (love the green plaid) with matching mask. So sorry the medicine drawer keeps getting fuller but thank heaven that we have medicines that help to bring relief and/or healing. Your positive attitude is an inspiration to so many of us. Sending virtual hugs (no germs) to you, sweet lady.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is such a perfect representation of life right now, and you have documented it so well. I love your green mask and comfy pants too :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @frani_54 LOL yes!!!! I'm going to be 62 next week (I think? the 5th LOL)- when I was little, maybe until I was 16 actually, I had this idea of what being old was : my grandma had a tin box (the kind we used to get cookies in it) full of her medication and I remember her constantly taking tablets through the day..... a few years ago I goit my own tin box....so I guess I qualify as old now LOL
      Thanks SO much for stopping by and your kind words.... you are an amazing artist yourself so ...thank YOU!!!!

@Angela Toucan love you, my friend! you are one of the biggest examples of women warriors, I find inspiration not just in your pages, but the first class way you approach life with, a lot of my not loosing my mind this past year or so I have you to thank in many ways!!!!!

@yellowpeep you know as I have told you many times, public and privately, how much I love you and I think the world would so much better if we had just a few more Lianas in it.....one of the very few things my battered brain remembers is when I first noticed you here...at the We Are Storytellers event (2014?) you had that avatar blowing a chewing gum balloon, you have been inspiring me in art and life since, now you have all the love in my hearty to you!!!!!!!

@flowersgal oh my dear friend, THANK YOU!!!!!!! you know every page of yours is a mater piece for me .... and getting to know you is a delight...!!! YES- thank God we do have the medicine.... in 2017 they told me I was half way the road down to dialysis which I already have decided I wont have, and I don;'t qualify for kidney transplant because of the Heart Failure so it meant not just the medication, but many things had to definitely change..... I was able to turn things back to almost normal, and great part of being able to do so was the medication, another great part is having you, my scrappers friends, taking time to give us a word of encouragement, a prayer or just a virtual hug....THANK YOU so so much for being one of those that inhabit my heart big time!!!!!

@LynnG I m getting repetitive with you.... but, never mind, once again, LOVE YOU with all my heart.... we'll talk later , thank you, thank you thank YOU!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    264.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).