MrsPeel

2020Viral Chronicles :Watching

2020Viral Chronicles :Watching
MrsPeel, Aug 19, 2020
Description:
So I had written a VERY long text explaining about this, then realized I don't want to bore you all, so, in not so many words, we have 90% of all streaming services, our TV is with Sky , Sarita git us the Disney + subscription & I just got You Tube Premium, just because of Cobra Kai LOL I am enjoying Brazilian production on Netflix, Spanish series and movies, even Mexican soaps which I wasn't too keen on, now I love. Photos: top left Most Beautiful Thing (the words that open Girl from Ipanema) set in Rio's 60s and bottom right is another Brazilian, The 3%, dangerously close to "Divergent", makes an interesting watch. Bottom left is Private Eyes, Canadian, some humor elements and romantic stuff, a light watch which I much prefer these days. Watching (still) Greys Anatomy, 911, Station 19, now started Prodigal Son and Lovecraft Country, both interesting, many other old ones, but on the streaming ones, the prize has to be for Marvelous Mrs Maizel...! And now I'm gonna go before you get bored of me! :)
In my page :
there is so much so amazing at today's SOSN, this was a delight to play with, there are still a lot of pieces in the collection I will use for another 3 pages on this subject!
Selected products ON SALE HALF PRICE/50% OFF TODAY ONLY ON SOSN
Just Jaimee : Binge Worthy
-TV-Movies Mini Kit Bundle {Storyteller August 2019}
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Binge...it-Bundle-Storyteller-August-2019-Add-on.html
half price today only!!!
also Sahlin Studio : Clean lined Pocket Templates No.1 (adapted)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Clean-Lined-Pocket-Templates-No-1.html
TFL!!!
JennFort, LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      This is very cool! I don't know any of those shows though ha! Makes me want to do a layout like this. Fabulous! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @KarenB thanks! the top left is Brazilian, on the top right Spanish, called Money Heist in English, I think I explained now in the description, bottom right again Brazilian, the left is Canadian, and the middle one is on[​IMG] Amazon Prime, USA production, hilarious and so many talented actors
      KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Love it my friend.. would love to see MrsMaizel but we don’t want to purchase any other subscription service besides Netflix as we already have all the movie channels through FIOS (cable) .. love seeing all your favs here Cynthia.. Cobra Kai will be on Netflix seasons 1&2 Aug 28 .. I won’t pay for you tube.. wish we could get Skye channel 4 here in the states for the British shows we like :) hugs.. great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).