White Banner: OLB - TroubleMaker
Floral Banner: OLB - Better Together
String: SC - Love U
Eye Flair: APennington - Wink
Camera Flair: SC - Captured For Life
Diamonds: OLB - Thrive
MrsPeel likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a pretty large photo! I love how you combined a bunch of different paper bits from various products to construct your banner. Thanks for playing along with my challenge, I love how your page turned out :heartlub
      andersm likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girl, you are my QUEEN!!!!!!! I had never thought a cluster page with 12 elements could look this elegant, clean and awesome!!!!! but, of course, you are queen at this and now I love you more!!!!! I should mention her....so SOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!! a gorgeous young lady..... mine will be 24 next month and I wonder where the time qwdent and wanna go back too being pregnant and living all all over again!!!!!! anyway, YOU ROCK!!!! you know I am a fan, admirer of your amazing style...and you are rocking the MOC!!!!!!!!!!! (need to stop for longer at your gallery, will do, promise!!!!)
      [​IMG]
      andersm likes this.
    • andersm
      Haha! Cynthia, I have never heard your voice and I still feel like I read your comment in your voice! You're the best cheerleader evahhh! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    andersm
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    919.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).