MrsPeel

2020iNSDTemplateChallenge

2020iNSDTemplateChallenge
MrsPeel, May 3, 2020
Description:
the template from Designed by Soco free for the challenge, join us @ iNSD party Forum!!!
The photo, taken by my daughter in Brighton December 2019-
Paula Kesselring : In the Waves of Change Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/In-The-Waves-Of-Change-Bundle.html
Micheline Lincoln : Stash Staples: Beaded Alpha
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stash-Staples-Beaded-Alpha.html
TFL!!!
    • Katherine B
      This is fabulous! Love how the background is one big huge image (LOVE all the scratches on it, too!), and then you've scrapped on top of it! The supporting images are absolutely spectacular! Soooo LOVE the out of bounds? Or is that an element? Your work is so amazing I can't even tell! LOL! The color palette is perfect here!
    • tinkerbell1112
      absolutely gorgeous!! The treatment you put on the BG photo is incredible, and that amazing blue and red cluster - wow!!
    • Sokee
      Ekkk this is brilliantly created!!!
    • Lisa B
      The pop out on the parachute makes it look 3D, fantastic! I love the bright colors against that gorgeous view.
    • DivaMom96
      This is sooooo cool! I love how you used the picture as the background paper, with some grunge, of course. And putting those bold colors on top is just genius. FAB!!!!!!!
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...Hello My Dearest!...You Probably Knew It Was Gonna Be You I Was Gonna Scraplift For This Month's Pollywog Scraplift!...You Are My Mentor/Friend & Constant Inspiration!...I Love This Layout & I Just Had To Do My Scraplifted Version...Hope This Message Finds You & Sarita Doing Well!...Thanks! For Being My Friend! My Mentor! & My Constant Source Of Kindness & Inspiration In The World Today!...Hearts & Hugs My Friend!!!.........:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...:perfect...:yourock...:yowza...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).