2020_May_TulipSeason
rlucasmn, May 9, 2020
Description:
NBK Design: ArtCrush #24; Imagine - edges
Allison Pennington: Snapshot Moments
Paula Kesselring: BasicWhite2
KarenB likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Love your photos and the blending /extraction of your large photo. Great choice for a softer background to highlight the colorful tulips. They make me smile!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @michele hillam thank you! We are so fortunate to have an arboretum that plants over 30,000 tulips so that they bloom in early May. It's my favorite place to visit every spring and while not open for walking, they have been allowing cars to drive through slowly. So glad this page could make you smile!
    • HeatherB
      This is beautiful! I like how you extracted the flowers and blended into the background. And love the little scatters. Great page and lift!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @HeatherB thanks for your comments. And I did the whole border through a photo blend, no extraction ;-)
      HeatherB likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @rlucasmn ...What A Wonderful Layout!...It Means A Lot To Me To Be Chosen To Be Scraplifted!...I Love! Your Scraplift Interpretation!...What Beautiful Flowers!...I Love The Matching WA In Your Lovely Pink!...This Is So Soft & Pretty Too!...Love The BG Paper & Your Lace Nestled In There!...The Soft Pearls! & Butterflies!...Such A Beautiful Spring Layout!...:bk...
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @RJMJ thank you for your wonderful comments. And your original page was so amazing! Clear to see why it was a Froggy Fav! :cheer
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    May 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).