Allison Pennington : Rearview : The Kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Rearview-The-Kit.html
also here:
the little red alpha tiles are from
Kim Jensen : JAN 2020 BYOC
By the Numbers Alphas

https://the-lilypad.com/store/By-the-Numbers-Alphas.html
I made the numbers :)

For the February Journaling Challenge- asked Sarita (DD) to help (as my brain is so fried!!!) and she came up with these, I have to say, I laughed so much that she went straight on, didn't even have to think about it much and some are facts that I never have spoken out loud, but then again, my behavior is compulsive LOL Loved making this, I now need also to make a new avatar as I quiet liked the photo, if I am not mistaken taken on Feb 5th)
Journaling reads :
1. only like shoes with pointed toes
2. have done almost every job that doesn’t require formal education (apart from a couple that did actually require those tertiary qualifications- there is also a crazy story of my dad's genius involved in this!!!)
3.had a collection of 200+ erasers
4. everything has 2 be strictly color coordinated (ALL!!! shoes, accessories, clothes -even the underwear, etc)
5. have 1 tattoo done in 1985 (with a crazy story to go in this one too)

there is a lot more story to each of these, but the space isn't enough so guess I will have to make a page per fact LOL
TFL!!!!
Bellisae, Trish, RJMJ and 7 others like this.
    • KarenB
      I love that photo of you! This is another fabulous layout from you too. I love the blended photo, the 5 pinning down the smaller one and the pretty clustering. You facts are great too, and I love that Sarita had a hand in it! :beat:beat:beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @KarenB I love you THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!

[​IMG]
      KarenB likes this.
    • LilachOren
      your page is amazing just like you!!! wonderful word and loved to read this 5 facts about you :heartlub
    • KarenB
    • Cherylndesigns
      LOVE this photo of you, My Sister!!! It was so much fun reading these 5 random facts. We have the tattoo in common (among other things) - only 1, but I want more. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to you!!!
    • HeatherB
      I love this photo of you too! And I had to laugh at the random facts. Sarita knows you so well to come up with these. Erasers?! Love the page!
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...Another Layout STUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I LOVE Your Random Facts & That Wonderful Photo Of You There!!!...And I Love Your Large Red Numbers!!!...Red Is Totally My Favorite Color!!!!!!!!...Fact #4 Is My Absolute Favorite!...The More I Get To Know You...The More We Have In Common...Everything Has To Coordinate!!!...I've Always Being Asked My Whole Life...How Does Everything You Wear Always Coordinate So Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[Maybe Not...My Undergarments...But Everything Else Seems To...]...Too Cool!...I LOVE This Layout & Hearts To You Too...As Always!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...
    • ajm
      Such a beautiful page and photo! Love your 5 facts!
    • KimJ
      Just beautiful, Cynthia! The joy shines through in both the photos and your words! Love your random facts, the composition, your numbers... just everything!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).