Pheeebzzz

20200703-Stuff

20200703-Stuff
Pheeebzzz, Jul 3, 2020
Description:
Credits :
Template : Mixed Media Template 1 by Rachel Jefferies - Papers : Staycation by Designed by Soco, This is now paperie by Rachel Jefferies, Wildflower by Pink Reptile Designs - Elements / Pocket cards : Wildflower by Pink Reptile Design, This is now misc bits by Rachel Jefferies, Staycation by Designed by Soco - Fonts : Mark it, Dirty Ego, Traveling typewriter
Christina W likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, looks like a tough one. i can't read your journaling but your expressions say it all! fabulous documenting!
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautifully scrapped and very powerful
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      All the feels in this one! I like how you crossed out "good" with the red ink.
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • bcnatty
      The messiness of this template definitely fits the mood you are portraying here!! Love this!
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • tania
      This is a great use of the template and the layout definitely creates a mood. I can't read the journaling but maybe see "insomnia" and if it's the same in your language, I relate! Great page here.
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • Pheeebzzz
      Thank you ladies !
      @tania, yup, you're right, you did read "insomnie" which is pretty much the same word as insmonia and is tha same thing. Sorry that you can relate :/
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pheeebzzz
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    450px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).