klee73010

20200126justmesmall

20200126justmesmall
klee73010, Jan 31, 2020
Description:
Photos of me are so few and far between, since the front of the phone camera broke. I have to get creative with how to take pics. I think this one of me is pretty accurate, mainly because of the sassy smirk on my face. These days I’m full of sarcastic remarks to anything and everything. I heard a comment from a friend of a friend once, that explained your 30's are great because you start owning your own traits and slowly coming out of caring what people think… I'd say I'm definitely in that camp. I am a book nerd; a sassy slytherin to the extreme - and I am learning that if people don't like it, I really don't care. I'll happily stay in audiobook world where bad-asses are slaying wyverns, rather than deal with people who want me to act differently. #sorrynotsorry #zerofoxgiven

Font: Albertsthal Typewriter
Template - Messy Miss templates by Fiddle Dee Dee (not currently in store i don't think)
Bella Gypsy "Fluent in Sarcasm"
Note paper from Girl Friday by Kim Jensen
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).