MrsPeel

2020-ViralChronicles-All-Dressed-Up......

2020-ViralChronicles-All-Dressed-Up......
MrsPeel, Jul 31, 2020
Description:
.... & nowhere to go!!!!
never a piece of word art from a kit was more fitting than this!!!!!!
Thanks Allison for the Kit, I will go back to grab the papers so I can make another page!!!! Anyway, I have had the photos of this (me trying to do selfies in front of the mirror as I am a total failure the way people usually do) for ages trying to find a challenge or an opportunity to scrap it, find it again when looking for the photos for the Photography Challenge....anyway, long story short, the whole series (I think I took 10) are horrible, no good lights, impossible to fix, but blending with Valeria's [paper did the trick, specially as being the worse photo it kind of fits with the whole documenting the thoughts about the pandemic, which I transcribed after the credits, just in case you still haven't got bored of my blahs, LOL
NEW RELEASES IN SALE this weekend
Allison Pennington : The Blahs Elements

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Blahs-Elements.html
there is also a paper pack The Blahs Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Blahs-Patterns-and-Backgrounds.html
and the kit : The Blahs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Blahs-The-Kit.html
I will be back at some point with another page using them all, I went for this on short time as my arm is still recovering but I am in LOVE with these packs so will definitely be back with another LO :)
& Little Butterfly Wings collab with Studio Basic Designs : Life Is : 100% Fun {Bundle}
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-100-fun-bundle.html
ALL on sale this weekend!
journaling
may not be exactly this, as I had to cut bits in order to make it fit but goes more or less like this:
Actually, not just the photo is the worse...the whole year so far has been a nightmare, oh God, and most of us hoping for a better year than 2019…. now maybe thinking we could go back in time? as I wrote many times in the past few months it really hasn't been that bad for us, even the health issues we have aren't life threatening, but isolation can be terrible if is not a choice of yours…. anyway, looking for the photo for the photography challenge I found these from last summer when I bought a few leggings on Boohoo at £ & £4 each, and I'm now not sure if my selfless (3which are disastrous!) wouldn't have been better than this! Also reminds me that the light in the corridor need sorting out, but, to be 100% honest…. it was Allison's kit that made me fall in love and I HAD to have it and make a page!!!! Which tells us, again, that things for us aren't that bad. We have a roof over our heads,more than enough food (actually too much) computers and net connection, a family that, despite having a few nutters, is the most amazing, supportive, and makes us feel better about my mum being so far away and on her own in lock-down, some life time friends spread around trhe world but always in touch, and, as most of you here know.... I most definitely have scrap sisters that mean the world to me and keep me smiling, faithful and hopeful!!! Every cloud has a silver lining, maybe some of us will need to wait a bit longer to see what exactly the silver lining of this pandemic is…but we sure will. :)
TFL!!!
Electra, RJMJ, Ga_L and 1 other person like this.
    • Nemla
      Love the leggins, there is always next year !
      Great LO and I can understand why you like the kit !
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I am nodding throughout your entire journaling! I love the photo treatment on this and the way you built a waterfall of elements and words down the side. Extraordinary as usual, Cynthia! Sending love and strength.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Electra
      Yes to your journaling, but NO to you calling this the worst photo! I actually really love it! Both your cool leggings and this LO rock!:bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ladies you have no idea how much I love you, thank YOU so so much, coming here to people like you with awesome words of encouragement makes every day much, much better!!!!!! I will catch up properly with you, promise!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!
      @Nemla @yellowpeep @Electra
      Electra likes this.
    • LynnG
      So, so true. Who would have thought after 2019 that we'd have this ... ;-) However, loving the cool leggings and cool page
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @LynnG crazy, right? I know last year was a bit disastrous (to put it mildly) for many of us, but especially you & I....oh boy!!!!!! I need to catch up with you properly, I have been thinking about you so much, you are always with your presence and kind words make my day a more amazing one!!!!! will try get organised for us to talk/catch up!!!! Hope you are doing well (or as well as one can be....!!!) Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    275.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).