easyeyes4you

2020-Slow-speed-crop-w-Cynthia

2020-Slow-speed-crop-w-Cynthia
easyeyes4you, Oct 4, 2020
Description:
ongoing things...

We are all worn out from dealing with the Pandemic

.... and the nasty Political and Social Media scene. Trying to sort the truth from the lies, and reality from fiction designed by foreign powers...

Justice Ginsburg died on September 18 and was not even buried before the president went against her specific wishes and chose her replacement. Important because she was a Supreme Court Judge who was very liberal and he has chosen a replacement who believes the total opposite...

When Ginsburg died last week, we wondered what more could happen before the election is over???? Guess we found out!

We are enduring several nearby fires, not to mention all the other wildfires in the Western states , which has made for very smoky air, and 4 deaths locally... so far... LONG ways from over...

A week ago the other side of the country was literally trying to stay afloat as one tropical storm after another came through....

New this week...

Just the past 5 days , we endured the worst Presidential Debate, ever on Tuesday .

....and just when we think it can’t possibly get any worse, Trump actually gets Covid 19!!! Other than Karma, raising its head, it is a very serious thing. There are all the people around him, advisors, etc... one by one they are being diagnosed, with it...

So far Biden has not gotten it! Pray he does not....

Worries about the what if’s... Which are too real to dwell on.....We were already bracing for the fallout after the election , just 1 month away... no matter how it turns out it is not going to be pretty!

lwee_sie_pp4
https://the-lilypad.com/store/I-am-enough-Papers.html

lwee_mdb_e24
https://the-lilypad.com/store/My-Daily-Battle-elements.html
LynnG, chastml, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Liz, this is beautiful visually, also reflects the pain, I feel you.
      We do try to keep some subjects out of discussion here, with so many of us from
      different backgrounds and ideas, but united by the love for our art/craft and the telling of our story, but just want to say, I do, with all my heart, feel your pain.
      I think all over the world the atmosphere is dense and lots of us are struggling in a manner that breaks hearts..... thanks for sharing an honest and heartfelt thought [​IMG]
    • grantandlaurensmom
    • easyeyes4you
    • easyeyes4you
      @MrsPeel I was not aware of any restrictions... Normally I am always positive... but there has been so much lately, that we don't even have a chance to catch our breath... I hope I did not step over the line... I also try not to show my political leanings, because I know most of my long time friends are on the other side... they have no clue I changed.... really want to shove my finger down my throat at times.... I have no desire to get involved in negative discussions and try my best to avoid them... forgot to add my Cataract surgery last Feb... That Left me with very poor vision, another daily struggle .. it all adds up.... The other word I considered was Whiplashed....
    • Jazzmom
      Liz -- beautiful page summing up of all that has happened in the last few weeks; at least in our country. It's not a matter of being positive or negative; or for or against a political side - it's just what it is. This has been a rough year...
    • MaggieMae
      You have documented the turmoil so well and also created an artistic layout. We are suffering from whiplash. It's very hard to express political opinions right now. You are brave! Congratulations on the GSO and a virtual medal for your bravery!
    • bahtoy
      Wow - I love that you challenged yourself to document this uncertain time in our lives. I mean to do this, but have hardly done any. I share your pain and wonder what is next. Stay safe and thanks for sharing!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).