2020-MOC-Day-7-Magazine-layout

2020-MOC-Day-7-Magazine-layout
easyeyes4you, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
bellagypsy_llamallove_solid10

gmiller-ymms-paper (1)
Trish and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh I LOVE him!!!!!!!!! I was actually talking about him to Sarita a couple of days ago, on the Star is Born subject... we watched the new one with Bradley Cooper (she kinda made me watch it LOL) I did like it, but to me, it will always be Barbara Streissand & Kriss Kristofferson!!!! So good to know he is the caring kind, the devastation our planet is going through... is so sad, at least some people who are in a position of help are helping.... can imagine how amazing your community is... brilliant idea to make this a theme for this challenge, more than perfect fit!!!! will try come back soon to catch up more with your gallery, I have hardly been around the past 10 month, so I am trying to pick up a pace that wont get me back to exhaustion again...but will catch up properly with your gallery soon!!! [​IMG]
    • easyeyes4you
      @MrsPeel Thank you,, good to know someone else loves him.... Has been years since I saw the first Star is Born , if I ever did??? will have to check that out... Understand where you are coming from... That said, I actually loved the new version with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper... that song they sang, just tore my heart out ...beautiful...I have a dual album by him called Singer /songwriter... it is songs he wrote performed by who made them famous, and the other is him singing his own songs... LOVE it! I remember many years ago being in Hawaii on the road to Hana... the joke is that the destination is not the goal... maneuvering the road, is what it is all about.. We did not go all the way, but I was fully aware that at that time , at least, that is where he and his family lived! Nice to see youo back and hopefully feeling a bit better....
    • ashleywb
      Great take on the challenge! This could be the poster for the event! Lovely that you were able to be a part of this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).