mcurtt

2020-MOC#25_Flat-Lay-Photography_web

2020-MOC#25_Flat-Lay-Photography_web
mcurtt, Jan 25, 2020
Description:
Scrapping with Liz - Paper Bit Template. Pink Reptile Designs - It’s Cold Outside, A Beautiful Mess, All About Us. Soco - Winter Bliss. Forever Joy - Beary Cold, Hydrangea. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Nov 2019. Kristin Aagard - Winter Woodland.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photograph, and fabulous colour matching
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Awww now I don’t feel so chilly, how much warmth is in your Flatlay. Fantastic page, love the paper pieces and scattered elements they look like flat lay too!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Well, if this isn't an accurate representation of winter, I don't know what is. Wait! Where are your Long Janes? I love your colours in this and the way you have placed the papers.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a great grouping of cold weather gear and such complementary papers that you chose! I love the bold title work too!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • ArmyGrl
      But that's such a nice collection of winter gear you have! I'm lovin' that purple scarf and hat!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @ArmyGrl The scarf is to die for. I paid lots of money for it about 25 years ago, and it is still going strong. The hat I bought at a market in Minneapolis, I wear it to embarrass my DH, plus it is super warm. :-)
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • Electra
      @mcurtt You have good taste. It's winter, at least you don't look like the Michelin Man.:hi5
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a perfect lay flat photo. I used to have boots just like that and loved them.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks! The boots are London Fog and a number of years old. I seem to be wearing them most of the time these days. They have been really reliable. They don't work for deep snow, but for what we have around here now, they work just fine. I also have a pair of shoe boots that are super great for walking around on snow & ice. And then my knee high black boots are for the really deep snow.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).