mcurtt

2020-MOC#12_Filled-Template_web

2020-MOC#12_Filled-Template_web
    • Electra
      As soon as I saw this, I knew it was yours. It's a 10 out of 10 Marilyn! I love the colours and how your photo draws the viewer in. Bravo!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra Thanks! Not too flowery, do you think? :yup
    • *gina*
      fantastic - love the colors and the photo - great use of the template
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      *gina* likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      WOW, love the colorful use of the template!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      You know I love travel layouts and this is outstanding. Love the "rusty" look at the top, the license plate alpha title and your background paper. I'm try to convert the templates to 8.5 x 11 and I'm always watching what you do to make the conversion. Thanks.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • HeyJude
      This is amazing! I love how you adapted the template to your page size. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thanks! Much appreciated. If you need suggestions or assistance, let me know. I've got 14 years of experience converting square to rectangular. :-) In this template, I separated out the bottom papers & paint from the rest of the elements. I grouped the elements and then resized & placed them where I wanted them on the page. The backgrounds, I just resized to fit my page since I wasn't dealing with the original papers. And then it is just a matter of clipping to paper/photo layers, substituting elements like you would for a normal square layout. So are you going to try 8.5 x 11 for all pages?
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so fantastic and so artsy! I love the whole page!!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).