cookingmylife

2020-March-COVID19_web

2020-March-COVID19_web
cookingmylife, Jun 21, 2020
Description:
I realized in March that my ability to concentrate on the slightly more serious books I had read in February was gone or on its way. I needed more books that could distract me from the cloud of more and more deaths.

The one unfinished book was followed by the 5 Star "The Dutch House". I may read that one again someday if I put it on hold again.

Soco One More Chapter
nbk-URBAN-GARDEN
paislee-addendum

Persnickety CORONAVIRUS_4x8_TIMELINE_march

Thanks for looking!
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      i've had a few 'not interested, can't finish' books this year too, checking news feeds and 'damage reports' since the fires last year has definitely eaten in to my normal reading time so i can relate; love the parallel set up here and the 'one more chapter' block in the middle of all your covers!
    • Tree City
      What an interesting way to use the timeline! I like the layout of your LO, with the timeline on one side and the books on the other.

I'm obsessed with the PP timeline. Like you, I haven't been able to concentrate on really tough reading. (Sigh.) I have The Dutch House on my Holds list so it was good to read that you give it 5 stars! (I wasn't able to truly read a book until a couple weeks ago.) Anyway, wonderful page, as usual, Maureen!
    • Donitab
      I need to add my books to my layouts. I am an avid reader, but not quite as avid as you. Thanks for the recommendation and the inspiration.
    • flowersgal
      Love seeing what others are reading during this time. I, too, have found my concentration lagging for more involved reading and study. Even though I can't go to the beach, I've resorted to "beach reads" for the time being.
    • Sokee
      This is awesome! I totally was reading alot during this time..... totally in an area I never ventured before, Rom Com as I needed something to make me laugh and lift my spirits.
      Which book here was your favorite?

love your timeline.
    • cookingmylife
      @Sokee While I love the spy/mystery stories of Daniel Silva, The Dutch House was in a class of its own! That was a Wow! book for me.
    • mcurtt
      I like how you are comparing Covid-19 with your own timeline. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is amazing! I see one of my very favorite authors - Barbara Taylor Bradford!! We must have a lot in common!
    • cookingmylife
      Sorry @Cherylndesigns I gave that book only 2*s meaning just ok. I think it was a free e-book but one I did finish. :)
    • cookingmylife
      @Tree City i have gone back to my local library two times now and amazingly The Dutch House has yet to clear my account!! Oh for the days of watching the staff actually scan it in -click - done! :(
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).