jenn mccabe

2020 mantra

2020 mantra
jenn mccabe, Nov 7, 2020
Description:
I have not scrapped about Covid at all really - but I am really feeling the need to release lately! This is my 2020 Mantra - to get through it - its been months in the making and its what works for me ... I think we'll need a mantra for most of 2021 too unfortunately. :(

This is a scrap lift of Scrapping with Liz's awesome templates she does at the end of each year. I just couldn't wait for her 2020 version!

BYOC items:
Togetherness | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Togetherness | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
artCRUSH #33 {Torn Frames} by NBK Design
Dakota Skye Elements by Amy Wolff
Other:
Twenty Twenty
by Paislee Press
In This Together (freebie) by Paislee Press
Karen, Electra, SeattleSheri and 3 others like this.
    • jk703
      Jenn, hugs! I can't read the journaling well, but I can imagine that you are talking about work, and everything that Covid has affected. I feel like the an unenergized bunny, and you must feel that way too - our battery power is sputtering out. Who knew that Covid Fatigue would be a thing? I haven't stopped working (good but confusing during lockdown - I'm in manufacturing stairs?!) and I'm spinning with school. Please reach out if you need anything... I'm not too far!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      we need to hurry up time so is time for you to wake up so I can GSO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page design- wonderfully done!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Electra
      This is outstanding, Jenn! The words, the composition, everything!
    • keepscrappin
      I'm blown away by this. The 2020 with the layered word art and accents, then your photos and journaling (even though I can't read it all) are AMAZING! Such a therapeutic layout! :wub
    • jenn mccabe
      @jk703 @MrsPeel @CharlotteM @Electra @keepscrappin Thank you all so much - #s really ticking up hard again at the hospital. We wear full and new PPE for every patient encounter, not just COVID patients, bc we just don't know. For me and my team, that's getting into/out of a lot of PPE as we round. I feel like we are just starting to climb another mountain this season and it's going to be big one ...
    • Electra
    • MrsPeel
      I hear you.... we are in second lock down here and it has hit with a vengeance.... :(
      you know I love you with all my heart, talk later [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).