mcurtt

2020-LOD_0228_Elif-Sahin_web

2020-LOD_0228_Elif-Sahin_web
mcurtt, Feb 28, 2020
Description:
Elif Sahin Designs - Bookmark - Reminisce, Life Love Soul, Cranberry, Home Is, C'est Noel, Birds of a Feather, Roots.
    • flowersgal
      What a local treasure you have in Sugar Britches. Makes me want to wander in and sample the goodies (although I try to stay away from so much temptation). Great layout WITH JOURNALING ... yah!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thanks! I do try to journal from time to time. Cough, cough...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Isn't this where you went on your anniversary? Looks like a fun place. I love the little sign you made "Sugar Britches." Lovely page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @redplaid3 Thanks, Linda, you are correct! We stopped there on our way home, about 1 1/2 miles away. The sign came off the internet. It was already a PNG file with transparent background.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so awesome, Marilyn!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Where the heck is this?!?! I wanna take a trip...JUST for this store...you have done some great advertising for it!! Love your layout, love the composition, love the journaling!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).