Iowan

2020-Just-me-copy

2020-Just-me-copy
    • Angela Toucan
      she is beautiful. Fun layout
      Iowan likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such cute photos. I enjoyed seeing how you used Geek Chic to create your terrific layout. I am blessed to have won that kit/bundle and I'm putting this into my scraplift folder for future possibilities. Thanks.
      Iowan likes this.
    • djp332
      Wow! You're fast - August 2020! Scrapping the future with style!
    • Iowan
      @djp332 well thanks for catching the error. Maybe it is a secret wish for better times ahead
      djp332 likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Pretty lady amidst all the cameras. She's a perfect model for this layout.
      Iowan likes this.
    • StefanieS
      She is growing up way too quickly. Looking at your scrapbook layouts always takes me back to our earlier (joint design team ) days, watching them grow up and your very obvious love for them and delight in them is a fabulous experience through the years.
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @Eyeore I too have fond memories of SM. Amber was a designer here for awhile. I think she moved to the U.S. Midwest. I did notice that she was actively making layouts during January challenges. I hope you are safe in Cape Town. ❤️❤️❤️
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    May 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).