Sharon-Dewi

2020 Faves

2020 Faves
Sharon-Dewi, Jan 2, 2020
Description:
To create this layout I used the bundle "New Things" by Just Jaimee.
Karen likes this.
    • cfile
      How fun and what a great way to reflect your date and title! I love the creativity you have on your page Sharon with your wonderful list and accented elements. I love reading your favorites and what you enjoy.. I find I like to do this kind of page every year as some of those may change and it is like a time capsule that we can look back at and see what we liked back then. Example maybe a TV show :) Yours has everything! Love it and what a fun bundle you used to adorn your list! Thanks for joining in on the MOC8 Day 2 list challenge. Love your page and your favorites! Thanks for sharing!
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you boxed your list! Super creative!
    • AnneofAlamo
      the shadows and boxes and wow to the font work, brilliantly displayed! ♥
    • Karen
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the white and pastel colour scheme and the layout of you list, particularly the pen style shadowing under each of the boxes. I could see this kind of page fitting perfectly amongst photo-heavy pages, especially if you have used the same kit / colour scheme throughout. Inspired!
      #MOC8-2 #10things #MOCspotlight
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    678.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).