lbw_M3_Apr20_ADDON

3 photos
8 papers... that was fun...NOT!
3 word arts
Scatter... is paint twice
Wooden scrabble tiles
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Liz! so good to have you around!!! (you may have been all along but it has been me not much around!) anyway, gorgeous page!!! love the beauty of those boys' smiles that bring light to the page, beautiful shadows, and the black (wood kind of texture, I think?) is an impact in contrast and gives a marvelous elegance!!! the color combo is perfect with the addition of the read....love also the photo angles... all over beautiful!!!!! [​IMG]
    • spcoggs
      Great photos and layout design! I get the craziness of this past school year. My kids' schedules have been ALL over the place. I have to check the calendar every week to figure out what days (if any) they are in school.
    • jenn mccabe
      gorgeous colors - loving the pops of bold black! school is crazy for sure right now - since very kid is different.

[​IMG]
    • garrynkim
      Great captures of crazy times. Love the scrabble tile title.
    • easyeyes4you
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much... I do see you around an di am not so much anymore... Just other things in life I am trying to tend to...like genealogy... I always smile when I see your posts, and have no ide how you do all that you do...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).