jj_Feels_gesso
lgrieveson_find-peace template
lgrieveson_winter_paint
prd_MOC2016_AJ_ChallengePack_gesso_02
prd_MOC2016_AJ_ChallengePack_gesso_02
sahindesigns-winterday-
JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • HeatherB
      I love the big photo blended into the background. And love the inset photo with full colour. Great page and lift!
      bjc likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful layout. I love the large photo and the way you make it appear that snow is blowing everywhere.
      bjc likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your photo is snow much fun!!! lol. Yes, I am a dork. But seriously, much :beat:heartlub:beat for your layout. You've captured the fun of snow days.
      bjc likes this.
    • JenEm
      I love your beautiful blending and the smaller inset photo. Your layout has a great diagonal flow, the the stitching finishes it off perfectly. Thank you for lifting my layout. You have rocked this challenge! :)
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today!

:dancebun
    • Donitab
      Wonderful photo! And I also love that you added the smaller photo - great design
    • bellbird
      Completely fabulous! Saw this in Karen's blog spotlight - well deserved! :clappy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    May 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).