mcurtt

2020-07_July-TLP_Xmas_Disney_MGM-Studios_Us_web

2020-07_July-TLP_Xmas_Disney_MGM-Studios_Us_web
mcurtt, Jul 26, 2020
Mrivas likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow -- where to begin? First I love the photo. Then I'm trying to decide where the photo ends and your "creation" begins. Those felty creatures are adorable and one (in the back tucked between two real people) even has legs!
      mcurtt and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Your extracting is spot on amazing. This page is wonderful.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal @trekmom Thanks all. I did have fun with this one, and isn't that what it is all about? Obviously it was taken in daylight, but it was a drab day with not much color in the sky. I selected on the sky and then deleted it, backed the photo with one of Nicole's papers. But I'm not going to lie.... The extraction left lots of fringing on the delicate garland and palm trees in the background. I was going to leave it and forget it, but the OCD in me decided to take the time and remove that "fringe". Not that you would notice it that much, but I did. And thanks, @flowersgal, for noticing the feet. :-) That felty bear in the background helped to hide a bit of the distracting crowd.
    • RJMJ
      Great Job On This!...I Do My Fair Amount Of Extractions Too!...You Did Wonderfully With This!...I See All The Creative Work That Went Into Creating This!...LOVE!...Including "The Felty Legs" !...:heartlub...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is great! I love how you've isolated the pictures, yet united them at the same time. The little critters are so adorable.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    352.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1035px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).