mcurtt

2020-05_May-TLP_Slow-Scrap_0503_Community_web

2020-05_May-TLP_Slow-Scrap_0503_Community_web
mcurtt, May 4, 2020
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs - Make It Happen, Room With a View, Flaws and All, Take Note, Pure & Simple, Get Your Read On, Captured. Lynn Grieveson - Turning Around. Little Butterfly Wings - Soak Up the Sun, Life Is: Keeping Memories Alive. Mike Ditka sketch logo from the internet.
A-M likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Looks like a wonderful place to eat! John looks happy and probably full. Now I want a fish taco! We actually talked about having them this week. I love lobster, too. What a wonderful memory - I know you're glad you went and sprung for the extra money. Love Mike's "face" on the door.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • A-M
      I do like the look of the long narrow photos along with the narrow papers underneath and the title going downwards which all work together so well... great page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Love how you used the logo! And the sparkly elements against a dark background -- so beautiful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the dark background with all the gold and red accents. Fun memories and yes, sometimes it is worth the price of the experience.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).