mcurtt

2020-04_April-TLP_Slow-Scrap_0425_Styles_web

2020-04_April-TLP_Slow-Scrap_0425_Styles_web
mcurtt, Apr 25, 2020
Description:
Rituals - Morning: Items from Pink Reptile Designs, Sara Gleason, Mommyish, Paislee Press, Kim Jensen, Designed by Soco, NBK Designs.
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • Karen
      What a pretty set up! I love the blue cones. :agree I wanna see your squirrel picnic table too! Sounds adorable! I really love the long tall cutout matting on here for your photo!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful layout and I enjoyed your journaling. You really rocked the inner shadows.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thank you!

For my photo, I put on a tiny stroke in white (11 px) and then my inner shadow settings were: Distance 24, Choke 12, Size 84. I just messed with the sliders until I liked what I saw.

For the blue mat, the settings were: Distance 18, Choke 6, Size 27. I didn't want to copy the same large inner shadow from my photo. I think it adds a bit more realism when things aren't quite the same. Again, no magic here, no special formulas. It is just what looked good to me. But I ALWAYS add in some choke.
    • Donitab
      Great frame. I love your journaling. Your mornings sound wonderful
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Beautiful layout! I didn't make the deadline, but still made a page. These techniques were so much fun!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Donitab @Cherylndesigns Thank you both. I do enjoy my mornings. I also love to sip my tea (PG Tips) in my recliner with the headphones on and I watch/listen to videos on scrapbooking and digital art. :-)

@Cherylndesigns You are good with your deadline, it isn't until tomorrow:
      Layouts are due Sunday, APRIL 26, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern time
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Oh my gosh - I have COVID BRAIN!!! Thank you SO much! :crazy3:bk
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty birds, and lovely photo. I like how the photo is in a cutout
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Ferdy
      I love how you did the inner shadows here! love the photo and composition too!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).