mcurtt

2020-04_April-TLP_AJ-Week3_Duality_web

2020-04_April-TLP_AJ-Week3_Duality_web
mcurtt, Apr 30, 2020
Description:
Rebecca McMeen - Fable, Sweet Solstice, Two Kitties, Summer End, Sinclair, Dem Bonz, Fern.
RJMJ, AJK, wvsandy and 1 other person like this.
    • KarenB
      Absolutely love this. 100% my thoughts exactly!! Love the page split and the beautiful figure :):beat
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is amazing, Marilyn!! You've put so much thought into this and it shows!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Donitab
      AMAZING!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I had not seen those poems and they are terrific journaling for your gripping layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      What a glorious layout! You've done a brilliant job splitting it right down the middle to connect both poems but honor them in their own beautiful way. Fantastic job!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Nemla
      Ohhhh, this is perfect. I love the poems. I will definitely look her up, as she is a new poet to me. Your page it self says it beautifully too with the images you used. that is why
      YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Nemla Thank you so much!!!!! :circles
      I had never heard of her either, but I wanted to incorporate some contrasting poetry in my page, to go along with the duality theme and have it be about our world right now. I found the one on the left first, then I found the one on the right a bit later. It wasn't until I had copied them both over that I had even realized it was from the same poet. I even went back and checked, sure enough, Donna Ashworth had written the two of them.
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rebecca McMeen
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).