MrsPeel

2019OurSummer

2019OurSummer
MrsPeel, Dec 15, 2019
Description:
From the NEW RELEASES on sale this weekend!!!
Kim Jensen : Eight Nights of Hanukkah Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Eight-Nights-of-Hanukkah-Bundle.html
and the template from
Kate Hadfield
, which you can get free HERE for the December Template Challenge to participate!
This summer Sarita (DD) went for an Internship in Seville, Spain, so we communicate (quiet often, Thank God!) by FaceTime, I did a lot of drawing and some cooking :) (apart from countless doctor's - hospitals=clinics appointments...the usual! LOL
TFL!!!!
Karen and cinderella like this.
    • HeatherB
      Your drawings are amazing Cynthia! Love the screen grabs from FaceTime and the shots of your cooking. Wonderful use of the template!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KimJ
      I love this, Cynthia! At first glance I thought all of your amazing drawings were patterned papers filling those spots, but... WOW! Such a terrific collection of photos, and the elements finish things off perfectly! Wonderful page!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so so much ladies!!!!! is an honor to have people like you, who are so special to me, liking anything I make!!!!! I need to catch up properly with you, will do very soon!!!!!! thanks with all my heart!!! @HeatherB @KimJ
      HeatherB and KimJ like this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Cynthia! I love it with your drawings and photos from the year.. Great photos of Nelma, you and Sarita! Love this!!!
    • bellbird
      i adore your drawings and seeing them in here among the sarita facetimes is fantastic and a great summer summary page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).