2019MOC31GGBTraveler
AnotherAmanda, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
MOC 2019 - Day 31 - Traveler Notebook + Connections
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - On my first trip to California, Todd took me to San Francisco for a day trip and we had to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. The views of the city and the surrounding Marin Headlands were amazing and I’ve always made sure to suggest it when my friends and family come to visit. It’s always cold on the bridge even in the middle of summer and it always surprises first timers. I Don’t know what it is but I really adore the GG bridge. When we would drive down 101 from Sonoma County, I’d always make sure to get pictures as we drove through the tunnel because the GG bridge never looked the same. I know we took my Grandma to see it when she visited in 2004. I have pictures of two different visits with Amy and another with Missy...which probably my favorite memory because after taking a tourist bus out there , we kept getting told we weren’t on the right bus even the logos matched the tickets. I think we spent 2 hours waiting for the bus to come before we finally found someone who admitted we were on their company tour. Crazy cold that day too. But what do you expect for September? (Word Count 208)
Elements and Papers - MPM Wander, It's About Time, Wilderness (Collaboration)
Styles - Shadow (Mommyish)
    • bestcee
      How fun that you have a connection to the Golden Gate bridge! I love that you recommend it to everyone.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    734.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).