rlucasmn

2019_MOC7_Jan28

2019_MOC7_Jan28
rlucasmn, Jan 29, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Kristin Aagard - Sporty Hockey: element, papers
    • StefanieS
      Great take on the challenge, you ruse of the shapes adds a dramatic sense of movement, well done.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • amien1
      Awesome combination of the templates! I'm a sucker for anything hockey & love all your photos you got on here without feeling too busy! :)
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page and great combination of the templates - love the background
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • EHStudios
      This is so cool how you have the hockey puck shape to some of the photos! It really adds a fun sense of movement to this page!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @Eyeore @amien1 @*gina* @EHStudios Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on this. @EHStudios - I'm trying to figure out perspective ... going to take some photoshop lessons soon (but I use PSE, so not always the same)! In trying to figure it out on my own, used something called "skew" I think and it produced the shape to the circle that I wanted so I just went with it. Never hurts to play!
      EHStudios likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).