2019_MOC7_Jan13
rlucasmn, Jan 15, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Sabrina’s Creations - DateIt 2018: labels
Lilypad Collabs - Snapshots: Moments - elements, background paper, paint
KarenB likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love it, it shows the importance of that first beverage of the day, as well as who and what are important to you. This challenge has been my favourite, seeing how much we're the same and where we're different. Love the clean horizontal photo series. Draws one in and tells the story of your day beautifully.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • JillW
      Your page is happy and bright! Love the color combo you've used! Great take on the challenge - your photos and journaling provide us a fantastic glimpse in to your day's routine. It's been fun getting a glimpse in to your day! I hope you enjoyed creating your page as much as I enjoyed hosting the challenge! Thanks for playing along!!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @JillW It was a fun challenge. Thanks for hosting and for your comments.
      JillW likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @Eyeore I agree. This was a fun challenge and helped me get to know others as well. I appreciate your comment too ... I always learn more about what works on pages when others share their insights!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).