rlucasmn, Jan 9, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings - Beachscape: main background paper and border overlay
Lilypad Collab - Life is an Adventure: world stamp
Lilypad Collab - Its About Time: cork background paper in scrapping area
Lilypad Collab - Makers Gonna Make: wordbits; paint brushes
Kim Jensen - Adventure: travel area background paper; fly word art; vintage van
Forever Joy - GoalDigger: this way element; go do it word strips/word art; just do it flair
Forever Joy - DayCreamer: Dream tab in scrapping area
Just Jaimee - Roadtrip: road element, fave flair, car stamp, family vacay flair, Road trip word art, frame in travel area
Pink Reptile Design - Just Like Dad: hammer, screwdriver and toolbox
MrsPeel, KarenB, Soco and 1 other person like this.
    • Justagirl
      Fabulous way to do your Bucket List by grouping them into categories. I love this, might have to pinch this clever idea hehe. Fantastic take on the challenge!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • Soco
      LOVE the way you did your list! Very creative!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • KarenB
      So creatively done. Love how you have three different areas :)
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @Justagirl @Soco @KarenB thanks so much for your comments. This was a hard challenge for me and I really like how it turned out.
      Soco and KarenB like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Robin, first of all, thanks for explaining in the forum thread about you not taking the easier way... it really, really makes my heart sing to see the spirit of MOC being put to work.... and what a wonderful page you have put together!!!!!!! Love tour credits list, and how you have made all come together in harmony!!! the border to the page gives more dimension, love all those word strips and how beautiful that you separated into different sections, gorgeous textures and cute addition with the elements!!! I really really hope you can make it all happen, and that we here can see pages of these all accomplished later in the year!!!!!! would love to make time to come look through your gallery properly...!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @MrsPeel thank you so much for taking the time to make such heartfelt comments. I truly appreciate them and all you do here at the Pad!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).