credits:
Daisy Daisy Paper Pack by Lynn Grieveson
It's The Little Things | Elements by Designed by Soco
Spring Time Cards by Elif Sahin Designs
Poisson: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
Pockets No.9 by Valorie Wibbens & MP-Addons
Karen and Dalis like this.
    • cfile
      Wow Maribel, Jay is growing up fast!! Love the page showing him learning to play baseball.. what great memories this will be when he is hitting home runs :) (If you have a farm team in your area, you should take him to some of those games. We love to go and see the AA ball games as it is like watching old baseball games and it is really fun!) I loved reading all the journaling and seeing these sweet photos.. thanks for joining in on the BYOC Challenge!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @cfile thank you, I’m really excited to see him learn baseball. By farm team do you mean minor league? I’ve been thinking of taking him to see one pretty soon, our team here is the Pawsox.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Mrivas Yes minor team... they are a lot of fun to go to as it is old time baseball and for me when we go, it doesn't matter to me who wins or loses :) It is just fun :) So fun times with your little guy.. enjoy!.. Our team is the Norfolk Tides :) .. it used to be the minor/farm team for the Mets, but a few years back changed over to the Orioles!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @cfile it does sound fun, our team here is the minor for the Boston Red Sox, it’s been years since I went to see them but now I do want to take my son. It is fun.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).