Iowan

2019 Tears A Sign Of Power

2019 Tears A Sign Of Power
    • RJMJ
      @Iowan OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...This Is Such An Eloquent,Exquisite & Beautiful Layout!...It Stopped Me In My Tracks...So Soft & Pretty & Vintage Looking Yet Powerful & Meaningful Beyond Words...There Is Something To Be Said About A Woman Who Can Show Emotions & Show Strength,Compassion & Love All At The Same Time & This Layout Lends To This...Grief Is A Powerful & Overwhelming Thing Which I Myself Have Been Through...Thank You For Creating This Wonderful Thought-Provoking & Moving Masterpiece!...:heartlub
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @RJMJ Wow, what a lovely comment. I went and checked out your gallery thinking, anybody who writes like this must be a fabulous scrapper and I’m right what a wonderful gallery. I love your work. Thanks for the sweet comment.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      these textures and the richness and fullness of that foliage and floral cluster with the shadows . . such a gorgeous page
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).