Iowan

2019-Some-bunny-loves-you-Connor

2019-Some-bunny-loves-you-Connor
    • MrsPeel
      I need time to come to your gallery properly...I just saw a pre release page you posted and I saw Alex is SO grown up!!!!!!! ...I have been extra emotional these past couple of weeks, and being able to be around and the way I process feelings right now is overwhelming here at The Pad (in a good way) one of my "jewels" is to have gone a bit closer to you, passing from only communicating in gallery of forum to talk properly and every time we do...is a blessing I count with special love...... then your pages.... such a marvellous source of inspiration..... your talent, Carol, makes music in my heart.... Love how this goes into cute overload...his face is such a beauty, amazing photo angle, so beautiful how you used the felt pieces.....all over awesome (as you DO!!!!!!!) love you!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Iowan
      @MrsPeel Thanks sweetie for the nice comments. I have noticed today that you have been scrapping a bunch which I hope is a barometer that you are feeling better. I was busy making xx's LOD for tomorrow so didn't stop on comment. Will get busy after I upload that. What is Sarita doing now that she is back from Spain? School? The schools here in Seattle close tomorrow for 2-3 weeks because of the virus. Proactive measure. Make sure you self-quarantine if it hits London. :bk:bk
    • MrsPeel
      up to this point, if I am to trust some yahoo "journalists" the cases in our area are 7...I think 80 something in London as last night (I think the article was originally from The Guardian which is a relatively trust newspaper) Sarita went back to work in the Gastro Pub where she had been working the past couple of years, she was called for an audition week before last, got the job, (acting) I will sow you when the video is out :) nothing much, a supporting roll in a music video, but PAID!!! yay...!!! just when she started getting it together, now this virus thing.... I got a bit worried because last week she had a bad cold so she stayed at home, she didn't have fever, now I'm trying to keep it from happening to me.... I have to admit am a bit worried... we live in a very good area, the pub is high class place, but is in a very touristic area....she gets annoyed with me because I keep asking if she washed her hands after going ti the shops.... as I said, I'm a bit worried :( so I keep praying .... Sending you big hugs, with all my heart... I so wish we were closer geographically!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).