adriablack

2019 Potty Struggles - April - Journaling Challenge

2019 Potty Struggles - April - Journaling Challenge
adriablack, Apr 4, 2019
Description:
For my take on the April 2019 Journaling Challenge, I focused on our continued struggles with my daughter (who is 5 and will turn 6 in Aug) having potty "accidents". We've tried pretty much everything to get this under control with no or little success. We actually have a dr. appt this afternoon to make sure there isn't anything medically related.

Credits:
Sabrina Dupre - Wildflower Elements (the watercolor splotches I used for the paper on sides)
Allison Pennington - Hot Hexagons Papers (2013) - Freebie
Allison Pennington - Well Read - Elements
Kristian Aagard - We are Family
TLP Collab - After the Rain (Valorie Wibbens - Clouds)

Font: Brush Script MT
KittyY likes this.
    • bcnatty
      I am so sorry to hear about her struggles, it must be so hard for all of you. Such a sweet photo and I love the clouds you added!
      adriablack likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      bless you all, I hope this struggle solves soon, and if it is medical the fix will be simple. Pretty layout for your daughter's story
      adriablack likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Oh, hard for you and her. God bless you. She's a cutie.
      adriablack likes this.
    • Lillyia
      I like that the photo is the focus of the page, but the journaling is prominent enough not to be overlooked. Your elements accent your story perfectly.
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).