easyeyes4you

2019-MOC-Jan-28-Combine-2-templates

2019-MOC-Jan-28-Combine-2-templates
easyeyes4you, Feb 1, 2019
Description:
This hallway was stuffed with “things” ... but out of view to the casual visitor. Several years ago. I had embarked upon a repainting job changing the off white to a dark taupe in the main living areas of the house.... A labor intensive job, I quit when I ran out of paint leaving the hallway unpainted.. I am always on the lookout for new storage items and I ran across this long low bookshelf at an estate sale... I knew when I first saw it , it would be perfect for the hallway and perhaps it would hold some of my albums , since the shelves they were on were getting full. One day Janice told me about a paint sale at Home Depot , so I decided to see if they could match the color... Once I had the shelf I knew I had to paint before it was loaded... so one Saturday, I rolled up my sleeves, and said it is time... I spent the whole day well into the night , but I got the whole hallway done and the shelf in place... then came the fun part... finding cool containers to store things is and fun decorations for the top... It was still a work in progress, when these photos were taken...

etc_dan_weathered_wood1

PaulaKesselring_WinterDay_Papers (3)

Various styles by NBK

Provided emplates merged
    • EHStudios
      This is so a cool mixing of the templates! I love that it's like a hinge with circles on both ends! This is a seamless mix of the two and so unique!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).