mcurtt

2019-MOC#28_Two-Templates_web

2019-MOC#28_Two-Templates_web
mcurtt, Jan 28, 2019
Description:
Credits: Templates provided for Day 28 Challenge by Scrapping with Liz and Sabrina’s Creations. Soco - Hope. Forever Joy - Yeti for the Holidays.Allison Pennington - Bright Side. Sabrina’s Creations - Childhood, Joy. Sahin Designs - Dear Santa, Glitz. Kristin Aagard - So Selfie.
KarenB, Karen, flowersgal and 2 others like this.
    • Sokee
      More deer, it has to be so relaxing to just sit and look out your onto your backyard! Love all your grounding touches of black you used!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      Love the b&w photos with the muted colours and how you can still see the snow on the deer's coat! Great combination of the templates. Great page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • EHStudios
      Oh I love love love this! I have deer that hang out in my yard all the time now too! I keep forgetting to bring my big camera out when they are there for shots like this! LOVE these colors and the hearts scatters!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so soft and beautiful, Marilyn. I love those sweet faces. Wonderful blending of these two templates!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Hey, Evelyn, good to see you, girlfriend!:giggle
      I love the subtle hues and the black and white in this Marilyn!
      And the hearts scattered!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Marilyn, beautiful black and white photos on your beautifully combined templates!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the soft colors in combination with the b/w - the photos are gorgeous
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      super photos, and a lovely soft, pretty layout
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).