mcurtt

2019-MOC#24_Fill-Your-Pocket_web

2019-MOC#24_Fill-Your-Pocket_web
mcurtt, Jan 24, 2019
Description:
This photo is the last group shot of the five of us together, my parents, my two brothers and me. Shortly afterwards, my oldest brother moved to Florida and then my dad passed away...

Credits: Pocket Template provided by Allison Pennington. Pink Reptile Designs - Love Lives Here, Nuts About Fall. Forever Joy - Greener Grass. Sara Gleason - Pear Tree. Etc by Danyale - Summer Review, Flower Fusion.
    • ashleywb
      How fun is this?! Love seeing all of your family poking out of the pocket.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely love this unique and creative page Marilyn with the pocket.. how cute that you did some cut outs and made stickers with your family to tuck inside.. I really love this.. reminds me of paper dolls :) I love the white picket fence and all the flowers.. Your family garden is beautiful :) Hugs :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh stop!!! You just keep taking it up a notch!! I can't believe this one, Marilyn! Brilliant is all I can think of! Those extractions must have taken you forever to do - the white around them totally makes them look like paper dolls. No wait - maybe they are - did you cut these out of real photographs? Are you going hybrid on us? I never know what to expect from you.

:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @ashleywb @cfile @Cherylndesigns Thank you all! Cheryl, heavens no, this is not hybrid. All digital. I used a rough extraction and then stroked it. It was one photo, but all of us wouldn't fit into one pocket, so I cut us up. And then when I did that, I got the idea to make us "paper dolls". It took a bit to extract, but really, not that long... What took longer was trying to figure out what to do with the background. I knew I wanted Mirjam's house in the pocket, and then I found the cloud paper of hers, and then it went on from there.
      cfile likes this.
    • Electra
      This is so full of whimsy and magic! It pops off the page and I swear I can hear music in the background! It's like a cartoon from my childhood. (That's a compliment, btw)...OK I just researched how to make this a Froggy Fave-never done that before, but this warrants it. So your page is my first and I have no idea how to link it up. But it is!
      https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/2019-moc-24_fill-your-pocket_web.380253/full
      AJK and mcurtt like this.
    • cookingmylife
      This is so great Marilyn...so unique! making stickers with extractions is a super idea!
    • CharlotteM
      WOW, such a very creative and gorgeous page , LOVE the sticker effect♥
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Wonderful LO and the sticker effect gives extra value to each person in the pocket! So creative!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra Thank you so much!!!!! You have made my day. :circles
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).