mcurtt

2019-MOC#17_Rainbow-Colors_web

2019-MOC#17_Rainbow-Colors_web
mcurtt, Jan 17, 2019
Description:
Credits: Pink Reptile Designs - Superstitious, Don’t Stop the Music, If Only, Makers Gonna Make, Down the Chimney. Amy Wolff - Pop of Color. Rachel Jefferies - Make Art & Journal 1. Kim Jensen - Snapshots Mashup Paper Words, Date Beads. Etc by Danyale - Sit a Spell. The Committed Crafter - Krafty Christmas. Valorie Wibbens - Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams. Paula Kesselring - Joyous - M3 Dec 2018 add-on.
marijke likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely photo and everything works so well against that black background.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      so beautiful, love the vibrant colors!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      SO beautiful!!! You rock those black backgrounds! What a perfect photo to start with!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful ... love the dark background here ... perfect with the vibrant colors.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      Well you certainly know the way to make me smile - I'm sure he'd whistle me a rainbow! no problems finding pink here with the arrow itself & the string it's pointing out. Great job with the 7colours & thanks for playing along !
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Wow, this is really, really striking! I love the gorgeous photo and the elements and title work are a perfect complement :heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Marilyn, beautiful photo and beautiful rainbow cluster on your fabulous page--the bright colors on the black background are stunning.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Nemla
      WOWser this one really pops ! Love it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Hee, hee...another WOW! The colors pop on the black background. It seems to make them more rich and deep. And that photo...this layout is so wonderfully done.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).