Iowan

2019 If You Can Dream It

2019  If You Can Dream It
    • Justagirl
      AMAZING! This is so inspiring, both your Bucket list and your masterful scrapping. LOVE IT!
      Iowan likes this.
    • AnikA68
      perfect done
      Iowan likes this.
    • willimena
      Love how you've designed this - the ticks indicating what you've achieved and the things you're aiming for. Great colour scheme and use of elements and wordart to highlight your theme.
      Iowan likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Another amazing page, Carol. Love all of your layers!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is gorgeous. I absolutely love everything about this page... the design, all the elements, the colors...
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so, I could be here for ever telling you how much I love this.... every time I look at your pages, not only I fill my heart with joy, but it is a master class in which I learn and enjoy learning.... you have an amazing talent to fill the page but still keeping it elegant and fabulously shining, this is perfection, happy and amazing choices coming together, the contrast of dark and light, the beauty of that flying clock (maybe one of my most favorite elements EVER@!!!!) and the actual list.... I honestly with all my heart, hope you get to complete the ones yet to be, especially #10... and I add one thing to my own list: that you will come back top London so I can go meet you this time...... superb amazingly gorgeous page as you always do!!!!!!! in every way possible!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]

and also, as I had written down to make this and then forgot.....into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @MrsPeel Yes, yes to the London meet up. Thanks for the Froggy Fave
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).