Cherylndesigns

2019 DYD Day 17

2019 DYD Day 17
Cherylndesigns, Dec 17, 2019
Description:
Credits: SWL_4x5_falala_template_10; FJ-PLAID TIDINGS.
Scrapping with Liz and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Oh they are just too cute! Love the message board title, and the tartan works so well :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Thanks, Karen. I loved how the one owl was "looking over his shoulder" at me. Hahaha
      KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love that plaid, that letterboard. I managed to snag that kit as well. Which reminds me, I don't think I've used it yet. You have the cutest ornies, I love how you staged your two owls. :heartlub
    • RJMJ
      I Love This Too!...I Especially Love Cute Owlies!...They Always Make Me Smile!...The Word Art Just Makes It!...It Gave Me A Chuckle On A Really Bad Day(s) That I'm Having Right Now...So Thanks For That!...:rollin
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I've used that kit so much since I got it. I've had fun with my "photo sessions". Haha
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @RJMJ Awwwwwww, I'm sorry you're having a bad day, but glad my little owls made you smile. That one on the right just looks like he's up to no good. Hahaha Feel better - sending cyber hugs. :bk
    • RJMJ
      @Cherylndesigns ...Thank You!...So Very Much For Your Kind Words..You're Right...That Owlie Does Look Like He Is Up To No Good!...Ha! Ha! Ha!...Maybe He Is Just Prowling Around Looking For Hidden Christmas Gifts!...I'm Fighting An Infection & Fatigue Too!...Thank You! For The Well Wishes!...Your Layout Really Did Brighten My Day/Mood!...Sending Hugs Back To You...I Will Also Take This Time To Say...Happy Holidays! To You & Yours! & All The Best For 2020!...:tree...:agree...:grouphug...:heartlub...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @RJMJ Happy Holidays to you also, RJMJ. I hope you feel better soon - fatigue is bad enough to have an infection besides. Ugh. Take care of yourself and I'm SO happy that my little owls made you feel better. :tree:bk:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    77.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).