Cherylndesigns

2019 DYD Day 12

2019 DYD Day 12
Cherylndesigns, Dec 12, 2019
Description:
This was what our today looked like. Daisy and I barely made it home from our walk before the skies opened up.

Credits: SWL_4x6_falala_template18; KAargard_WinterSparkleLand; prd_SilentNight_Silver alpha.
Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! I hear you about gray days. Today is one of them, but we don't have storm clouds. Your plaid choice is perfect, along with the stars and numbers and other elements.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. It was SO dark and I didn't want to diminish that with bright "Christmasy" paper. I had to document that sky.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Dalis
      oh wow! Girl, that looks bad. We had a pretty day today with a high of mid 30s! woot woot! LOL!!! I love seeing the palm trees, they are calling me!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis I hear them...……"Dalis"...…."Dalis"...….Come to me. It really was a scary sky today and we barely made it home before the sky opened up!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns Florida scared the hell out of us because those storms come out of ANYWHERE!!!! Here in the midwest you can see them HOURS before they hit you. literally you can see them.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis That's so true. It's definitely different down here.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns and they last NOTHING!!!! Here we can have rain for HOURS!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis It's so weird down here too - it can be pouring on one side of town and sunny on the other. My DD used to call from her way home from work and driving in torrential rain. There wouldn't be a cloud in the sky at our house. And the rain can come from nowhere, too.
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    71 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).