2019 Bye felicia
KittyY, Jan 24, 2020
Description:
Used:
M3 January Add On bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bundle-add-on-M3-January-2020.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I'm so glad everything turned out after so much hardship! That is a stunning (STUNNING) photo of you! So radiant. I just adore your page!!
      KittyY likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG is this you?????? you should use that photo for your avatar!!!!! of course, the page is amazing, as yopu always do, your memory keeping is perfect with gorgeous visuals and always a wonderful record of the events going on, sometimes I think (when I'm around often enough!!!) that I can be a bit there with you all...... so so glad Nathan came back early, I have learned that every bad event always brings something good....(like a new job, a better shoulder!!!) I just need to learn to control the panic whilst things are going on..... LOVE this page , my dear girl, you are shinning in every possible way!!!! the vibe, the page, your glow....!!!![​IMG]
      KittyY likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      forgot: can you tag me when you moved the page? Hugggzz!!!!
      KittyY likes this.
    • KittyY
      @MrsPeel yes this is me - I was having a good hair day lol :) Still trying at age 52
    • Anny-Libelle
      What a beautiful, beautiful page and I love your photo!
      KittyY likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KittyY
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    278.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).