Description:
APennington_roots_FWP2_stitches (3)
lbw_simplepleasures_ap1_8
nbk-AC15-PP
nbk-AC15-artsyBit
prd_soheresthestory
SeattleSheri likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, amazing work on this page. So sorry for the loss of your Oliver. What a blessing these grandchildren must be!! Wonderful extraction work, love the blended/layered background, nice use of paint and brushes. And love the #8 and how you have the arrow pointing to it. Fabulous job with the challenge!!
      bjc likes this.
    • HeatherB
      bjc and SeattleSheri like this.
    • norton94
      Beautiful page and journaling - so difficult a topic handled so beautifully and honestly. Sorry he is missing - it's unfathomable why. I love all the smiles here in the photo juxtaposed against the graphic 8 and big title words.
      bjc likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love the fantastic photo of your beautiful grandchildren! What a wonderful way to tell the story of Oliver and to keep him in your memories!
      bjc likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I'm so sorry for your family's loss. You have a beautiful family and this is both a touching page visually, but also emotionally. Big hugs!
      bjc likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I love your story of including your sweet little missing grandson. He'll be with you one day.
    • GodBlessAmerica
      Beautiful heart touching layout. I lost my son and age 11 and I still include him when someone ask how many children I have. Those little ones in Heaven should always be remembered and counted. So sorry for your loss.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    May 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).