mcurtt

2019-11_November-TLP_Style_web

2019-11_November-TLP_Style_web
mcurtt, Nov 4, 2019
Description:
Credits: The Committed Crafter - Debi’s Happy Place Quilt Templates. Pink Reptile Designs - The Sparkly Season. Sahin Designs - Dear Santa, Hello December, White Christmas.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this! What a great template that quilt makes! This is so warm and inviting.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks, Cheryl. The template pack has several quilt patterns turned templates. She has them in square and rectangular sizes. They are quite clever in how they are put together. This one may have had only five layers plus the photo plus the mat (which I did not use). While it is perfect for large photos, I think it can handle multiple smaller ones as well.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear.... if you could see what I am doing ahead of time, I don't think you were going forward that much LOL I learned that buying in October or November gives me the best prices for the little stocking presents....and food wont be there if you wait till last minute (of will be, just 10 times the price it has now!!!) anyway, your page is phenomenal!!!! (as usual!) LOVE love LOVE the quilt effect ,Vinnie was one of the first kits I actually payed for back in 2006 or 07.....she is amazing and here the mixture with Mirjam & Krista makes it even more interesting, wonderfully warm feel and happy spirit of Xmas arriving!!!! amazing choices of patterns, great splitting of the whole page...as always, you make it marvelous!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a cool Christmas page - love it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).