mcurtt

2019-10_October-TLP_AJ_04_External_web

2019-10_October-TLP_AJ_04_External_web
mcurtt, Oct 31, 2019
Description:
For Week 4 of TLP's Art Journal Challenge:

Credits: Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Nov 2017, Life Is Hard Work. Pink Reptile Designs - Documented, Away With Words, What I Like About You, Mixed Emotions. Paula Kesselring - Circus, M3 Nov 2017. Lynn Grieveson - Travel Workshop.
    • flowersgal
      This exactly captures my emotions on some days! Cute way to present the message.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is cute, but so meaningful. Perfect for the way you might be feeling some days. Great take on this challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • Dalis
      Marilyn! The way you create your pages is such a story telling way! Plus, your selection of elements (even from different designers) blends in such a flawless way.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say that hasn't been said, that is my issue with you LOL we need to find more praising words in our vocabulary for you!!!!! I think I will adopt the "life isn't a fairy tale" thing for a page..... and, as I always say, how blessed are we, with the gift of turning difficult, not so good things into beautiful pieces of art!!!!! lobe the clean lines and the use of those word strips/word art.... and I am with you right there, a balancing act each and every day!!!!!! awesome as always, my friend!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).