mcurtt

2019-10_October-TLP_AJ_03_Internal_web

2019-10_October-TLP_AJ_03_Internal_web
mcurtt, Oct 29, 2019
Description:
Credits: Rebecca McMeen - Carys. Designed by Soco - Kindness Matters. Kim Jensen - Pieces of You. Vinnie Pierce - One of a Kind.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This could easily be the front of a greeting card. Love the sentiment.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • blueberries
      I love this - red and black on kraft is always such a great combo, and the elements are just right. Awesome page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a lovely sentiment and page. I agree with Patsy.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you, Cheryl! I knew where I wanted to go with this, but I was originally going to use a photo. I think I like it photoless. :-)
    • MrsPeel
      well, my dear girl, you can count yourself successful, you have given me many, many smiles, inspiration and beauty!!!! and once again you do with this awesome creation!!!!!! I have to admit that, at 61 and going through frustrating health issues...sometimes I loose it and my kindnesses gets relegated to the background, I know isn't the easiest thing to me, but I see it in you and count myself blessed to have you in our lives even if at far away physically.... the page translates into that feeling perfectly, love the gorgeous deep red contrasting with the black card and the background, every little detail is perfect, those pearls scattered, the splashes of paint...everything comes together in gorgeous harmony!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Oct 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).