2019-10-10-october-is-preganancy-and-baby-loss-month-_600web
bjc, Oct 10, 2019
Description:
bellagypsy_babylove_
brittdes_pm_ice_stitching1
swl_ttrevisited
KarenB likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Beautiful page for a subject tender to my heart. My DIL is a fertility doctor and has to deal with many women who have miscarried (she did herself) over and over. And worse, personally, my DD's 2nd child died at age 2 in a home accident, then DD had two miscarriages. These experiences change people forever. Fifteen years later, waves of grief still come. I appreciate your message because most people do not want to ever mention the name of the lost child. I get that it's awkward, but if people only knew how much we yearn to talk about those precious ones....
      (PS: DD has since had 4 more children.)
      bjc likes this.
    • bjc
      @SharLamb oh i am so so sorry when i hear about child/ baby loss. I am happy to hear you DD has other children but I know this does not replace that special child that she loved. we hold in our hearts forever those we love and lost. The grief is large cause the love is large. sending hugs to you and your family and thank your dil for all the work she does helping others to have the family they always hoped for. I know one of my dd who had secondary infertility had several miscarriages. she had gotten pregnant all on her own while seeing the fertility dr and then had a miscarriage the same week that our other daughter, her youngest sister had a stillborn at 35 weeks and a healthy mom and pregnancy till that point. thank you for your thoughts. and yes we need to say it outloud even though it makes others uncomfortable. baby loss is real
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Such a touching page. I understand the depth of this loss having experienced 4 before we were blessed with Tige. Tige was actually a twin but the other embryo was non viable we only discovered the second one (which never showed up in ultrasounds) after I miscarried at week 14 but our beautiful Tige stuck so we are eternally grateful to have him and that everything went well after that with the pregnancy. Your page is a beautiful dedication and I think its important that we share our stories, grief and loss has no bounds it all comes from the same place and helps with healing. Softly goes xox
      bjc likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).